Sunday, March 06, 2005

Fresh Day, Every day!

Saw the movie "50 first dates". Though the movie and the performances weren't great, i liked the concept (and i know there would be atleast half-a-dozen movies on this concept already).

DB (Drew Barrymore, not DataBase) starts everyday freshly, contents from the previous day being erased completely from the memory. Every day is Sunday, the day she met with a accident that caused this out-of-the world problem. I wish I also meet with such accident that makes me live in a sunday forever(just note that previous day my sal was credited, so my bank account is fatty).

Hmm..if only things happen the way we want in this world..I think, more or else I fall into the below category :-(
"I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?"

Enjoy the week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home