Friday, January 21, 2005

Happy weekend!

The week seems to have just started and ahoy..the weekend is already here.
My weekend seems to be packed..Planning a drive to Bannerghatta. Meeting old friends and new hotels are on the list too. I've to catch up with my reading.."City of Joy" is very slow moving..planning to dump it and take a new one.

If you're reading this blog and dont have much to do other than browse during weeked, i recommend you some blogs..

East Coast Rally - i'm planning for some long bike trip inspired by his cycling across 2000kms
Domain Maximus - read his some of his old posts..very good ones..

till we meet again..adios.

PS:- i'm going to my home town madurai next week from wed - sun! very happy to go there..I'm kinda getting depressed here :-(
I ought to seriously re-examine my life!

click here if you cant see image properly..i'll fix it later.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 am, Blogger Shree Kumar said...

Hey Veera,

Saw your comment in my blog...

When are you planning to ride to Hampi ?

I'm a motorbike freak too, and enjoy long rides, but not solo. I have a Pulsar 180 in which I zip around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home