Monday, January 10, 2005

How Google works

For a person who makes a living sitting in front of a computer, google is nothing less than a god. Whenever I run into problems, I say 'Google Hain Na'.

I once planned to for a startup that uses this google ranking and earn us money. Ofcourse this was a part-time job. It never took off. I lost 60$ in buying a website and host server. If you are interested in knowing what site is that, here it is. Now dont even ask me how am I going to make money out of this site. Its a business secret that I know wont work for me.
Btw, I started this with my friend Ramachandran, now in US,who is one of the weirdest person you can find on this earth!If you have orkut, his profile is here.

Through Vc's google Zeitgeist link, I got into much more of google links which is much more interesting..
Google Doodle
Google Blog
Google labs..and lots more inside this
Google suggest

Google amazes me!
Hail Google!

Poor Calvin.Get what you want with Google!

1 Comments:

At 9:32 pm, Blogger Vc said...

hi dude,

Yep Google has almost everything ... well almost ..

You started a site on " Sleeping " hmm ... well it might work in the Developed countries.. but here in India naaah... anyway it might take off in the future . All the best .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home