Sunday, January 09, 2005

The week that was

Well..I thought of updating the blog once a week with my writing skills..something beyond what I'm doing and what I want to do..
some kinda analysis or a different perspective of life..
I thought I'll do it leisurly during weekend..I've 2 full days to write something meaningful..But a typical engineer.finish at the last available moment..I'm doing at the start of the next week..similar to doing the assignments(that too copying from others:-))

I finished 2 books last week
(1)The Firm By typical grisham and lawyer style and I liked him much from Time to Kill to this..He always makes a interesting reading.
(2)Deception Point by Dan Brown..a OK book I'd say..the story really started almost after the midway..
(*)I've started reading "City Of Joy" by Dominique Lappire et all. The book starts on a pretty sad note..draught..crowded and inhumane city life of calcutta..Not sure what this novel is about..
But I've been his ardent fan after reading his book "O Jerusalem"..an excellent log of activities that happened during birth of Israel..Really one of the best books I've read..

OH! This week has started off with big difference..A new veera on earth!!I've shaved off my moustache and after being in life with it nearly 7 years. I laughed at me when I saw me in the mirror after that!! Not many people in the office yet, but I'm sure I'll be topic of jokes today :-)

PS:- Thanks nikita, for dropping a line and reminding me that my assignment is overdue!

I should focus on one thing at a time like calvin


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home