Wednesday, January 12, 2005

why i'm single still!

"Boys are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The girls don't want to reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground, that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think that there is something wrong with them, when in reality, they are amazing. That is why we just have to be a little patient and the right girl, the one who takes a chance to find the good, right apple, will come someday...So friend if u are alone...this means that u r on top....so be confident and wait for ur time."

yeah..good one..but if this is true, then I'm a good guy.
But I know me well and I know for sure I'm not.
But If I'm not good guy, I ought to have a gf which is again not true..

Lemme think whats wrong here..

7 Comments:

At 8:12 pm, Blogger Vc said...

Too good... can i borrow it ?

 
At 8:27 pm, Blogger Veerapathiran said...

go ahead..you also one on top the tree??

 
At 8:43 pm, Blogger Vc said...

Well actually , I'm not sure if I'm on the same tree you are referring to :) hehhahhahahha < evil laugh>

 
At 10:01 pm, Blogger Alok said...

I'll make the same comment that I sent to Pradeep on this... Reminds me of the story of the fox and the sour grapes. Does this mean that if you don't find a girl by the time you die then you are the best of the lot?

 
At 10:36 pm, Blogger Veerapathiran said...

Alok,

You should look at it differently!
its wait-time vs goodness is like inverted U graph..After a time u reach maxima but beyond that you start falling again..So, you will get a gf at a correct time if you are good..but if you dont have one till your death, then you are at the bottom of the graph.

Also, you should not ponder too much about these things and try to crash-test it and bring the cases where it fails..

In one movie kamal used to give a lot of quotes..when somebody asks tough q's on that, he'll simply reply..
You should enjoy these words and not do research over these things!
same to you!

 
At 5:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha. ur right!! i dont pick up apples on the ground, but i eat apples drop on my head. u gotta drop on someone. cheers!!

 
At 5:30 am, Blogger Alok said...

Good God! When someone makes a comment, don't do such indepth research to reply to it ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home