Wednesday, July 06, 2005

meeting

It happened today afternoon. It happened by chance. I was going through that way when I saw her through the window. I went inside. she was cheerful. she was definitely very pretty. she had a good, loving voice. She gave me, her name and number and asked to me contact her whenever i wanted. She was happy meeting me. atleast that's what she said. I was also happy. Her name is jyothi and number is 5115....

Update:- Ok, Alok got it. (u see, birds of the same flock know each other well :-) )
I was walking past Airtel office and then decided to enquire about broadband services.. yeah, just enquiry, no buying stuff, like window shopping :-)

2 Comments:

At 12:01 am, Blogger Alok said...

Interesting. And what does she sell?

 
At 6:32 am, Blogger Rama said...

haha.. you got me there. almost ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home