Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Can somebody loose 75% in less than 2 weeks..yes...you can.

On Sep 1st, I posted this

I had expressed my new-found enthusaism for financial market and making money out of money..(that seems to be hot thing in mumbaikar's mind now-a-days it seems) and the derivative markets where i started trading thsi month.. But it has been pretty bitter experience for me in that so far. when every Tom,Dick and Harry (ok..i'm not going to say which category i belong to) is making money in todays market, reverse is happening to me..I lost >75% of my money invested on the start of this month, and the lose is still climbing up as the days go.hmm...now i see that this enthusaism is fading and turning back to blog and calvin again..

Life's a circle.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 am, Blogger Alok said...

Learn from others' mistakes, I always say...

I'm now thinking of ways to earn more, not invest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home