Wednesday, June 01, 2005

he is coming

it's been four years since i met him. he was my roomie in agate hostel of REC,Trichy in my first year of engineering. and needless to say he is good guy, unlike me :-(

Da Maverick aka Ganesh Anandakumar

he'll be here in bangalore this weekend. lets see how he has changed..i can see from his photos he's changed a lot at least physically!!

and by the way, he got into a accident in US, perhaps lost his license and went to court etc (i'm not sure of the full turn of events though)..but hey that was quite a adventure to have, like calvin used to say. look at me..was i ever arrested for felony charges or had i stepped on the gas and sped it to 200miles etc..!the closest i've come to the police was when i stopped my bike beyond stop line in a signal and police gave me slip for 50Rs/- ..huh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home