Monday, May 09, 2005

break the break!

Ok, Here I'm! after a long silence! There are reasons, but i know they're just excuses and lets not waste time over there!

A lot of new things..changes in my life..
* New job - excitement, hard work and hope that this work will work!
* first time commuting (in a bus) in my lifetime. All along, i've been gifted with closeness :-) My school was stone throw away from my home(my home used to be Tv room for all my classmates during lunchbreak during cricket days..hmm..) and then college-hostel was again walking distance (but to cover these home-school,college-hostel short distance, i used cycles!)..and then work..in bangalore wise men stay close to company and i was wise for the last 4 years and then decided to become un-wise and get a job at rocket throwing distance (aka ITPL)
* Got into stock market (at a good time, i hope) :-)

* Went to GOA one weekend last month!
* Went to chennai for get-to-gether with school buddies on one weekend last month! It was nice seeing them, last time i saw many of them almost 7-8 yrs back..

* Running marathon! Hey, I'm not kidding! ofcourse, not the full run, just Celebration Run. I know its tough to do this 7.2 Km..but i liked a quote i read from Rich Dad Poor Dad, the book which i recently read!
when i doubt, choose the option which is bolder!
ofcourse, this was in context with finance, but i hardly had any money left, that i thought i'll atleast apply it in someother aspects of life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home