Sunday, February 13, 2005

Mr.SevenRaj, anyone?

I was driving in Hosur Road on the way back home from my friend's place, I saw a scooter with a advertisement for a real estate agent at the back. Nothing odd about it except the name. It's called SevenRaj estate agency and the contact is Mr.SevenRaj.
When I googled for this name, I found that this guy has real cool website for him and his agency and do check out his logo :-)

http://www.sevenraj.com/

I've heard names like 'Elzhumalai' in Tamil meaning 'seven mountain', but not this combo..peculiar names indeed..(now i see someone laughing at my name..oh no!)

3 Comments:

At 7:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.Sevenraj-- to know about him - you have to meet him atleast once.. he is a perfect gentlemen.. ive known him for more than 10 years now... a very reliable source to deal in any real estate matters

 
At 3:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes he is a cool guy with lot of pacularities.Iknow him. A gentleman to the core. His Logo, Dress vehicle colorevery thing is a combination of white and red. An interesting person to watch

 
At 12:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

unique name i feel,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home